- Parks & Recreation
- Aquatic Programs
Aquatic Program Schedule
Family Swim Night
Join us Wednesday nights for Family Swim. A great way to relax after a busy week, enjoy your children and have fun in the water. Let your kids show you their latest skills or just splash in the pool together!
- Date: Wednesdays, May 10 through August 2
- Time: 6:30 - 8:00 pm
- Fees: $2 for 12 years & older; $1 for 2 -11 years old (Family & individual passes permitted)
Red Cross Learn to Swim Program
The Learn to Swim Program is designed to teach children, teens, and adults to swim in a positive, fun, and safe environment. Lessons emphasize skill progression, water safety awareness and endurance. To fit your schedule, we are offering morning and evening sessions. Each morning session offers 8 classes and each evening session offers 4 classes.
- Date: Week and two-week sessions are offered beginning June 5th
- Fee: Varies based on session
One-on-one swim instruction is perfect for those who need more instructor attention. Private lessons are available for all ages and swimming levels. Each session includes four 30-minute classes. Space is extremely limited, advanced registration required.
- Date: Monday through Thursday, May 8 through July 29
- Time: Morning and Evening times available
- Fee: $140 City Resident / $160 Nonresident
Youth Swim League
Join the team! Participants will learn about sportsmanship, team camaraderie, endurance and stroke development, while enjoying a fun and healthy environment. Prerequisite: Participants must be able to swim 50 yards without stopping.
- Date: Monday through Thursday
- Time: 11 to 11:45 a.m.
- Ages: 6 to 16 years
- June 5 through July 27: $120 City Resident / $135 Nonresident
- June 5 through June 29: $70 City Resident / $85 Nonresident
- July 3 through July 27: $70 City Resident / $85 Nonresident
This program helps teens build the knowledge, attitude, and skills that are required to be a responsible future lifeguard. Participants learn skills such as swimming, leadership, rescue response, drowning prevention, professionalism and teamwork. Give your child the opportunity to train as a lifeguard and prepare for their first summer job!
- Date: Two 3 week sessions are being offered this summer
- Monday through Thursday
- June 5 through June 15, Noon to 2 p.m.
- June 19 through June 22, Noon to 3 p.m.
- Monday through Thursday
- July 3 through July 13, Noon to 2 p.m.
- July 17 through July 20, Noon to 3 p.m.
- Ages: 11 to 15 years
- Fee: $120 City Resident / $135 Nonresident
Water Polo Clinic
Learn how to pass, catch, dribble, and shoot a water polo ball this summer. Both 4-week clinics are designed to introduce your child to water polo, or give them the extra experience needed to play at the high school level. This is a great introduction to the exciting game of Water Polo!
- Date: Two 4 week sessions are being offered this summer
- Mondays & Wednesdays
- Time: 6:30 - 7:30pm
- Ages: 10 to 17 years
- July 3 through July 26: $75 City Resident / $90 Nonresident
All aquatic program dates & times are tentative at this time and subject to change.
Registration for Swim Lessons and Youth Swim League will begin on April 5th, 2023.