"We make every customer feel important and cared for, find creative solutions with a can-do attitude, and follow the Winter Garden Way."
* Ownership * Responsive * Respectful * Professional *
Provide service delivery that will create service wins for both our internal and external customers.
Applications may also be completed at:
Winter Garden City Hall
300 West Plant Street
Winter Garden, FL 34787
Attn: Human Resources
Persons needing assistance or accommodation in accessing the application process should contact Human Resources at 407-656-4111.
Employment With the City of Winter Garden
The City of Winter Garden offers equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. Veteran's preference is given per State Statute on initial hire (documentation (DD214 or VA Letter of Disability) must be included with the application form).
Applicants offered employment will be subject to background investigation which may include criminal, academic, employment and credit. Additionally, those applicants offered employment will be required to successfully pass a pre-employment physical and may be required to pass a drug test.
The City offers full-time, regular employees with a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical Insurance: The City pays for 100% of Employee-only coverage and partial contributions toward dependent coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance: Basic Life/AD&D and Long-Term Disability is City-paid
- Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, FSA Accounts, & Voluntary Life Insurance are also available
- Retirement: Full-time employees are eligible for the City’s pension plan
- Educational Reimbursement: Employees are eligible for 100% reimbursement for tuition, books, and other course materials and expenses.
- Paid Time Off: 9 Holidays, 1 Personal day, and generous Vacation and Sick Leave accruals
- $200 annual Clothing Allowance or Uniforms Supplied