Utility Billing Website
Our Utility Payment website address is: https://UBpay.WGFL.gov
You may also get to the Utility Payment website by visiting our City webpage https://www.cwgdn.com and clicking on the water drop "Pay Utility" icon at the bottom of the page.
Keep reading below for additional information.
Credit card customers: If you are currently enrolled in re-occurring payments from your credit card or have scheduled payments set up, you will be required to re-enroll using the new site. The website will accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. See below for the how-to guide.
ACH customers: While we encourage you to create an account so that you can review consumption amounts, payment history, or download previous bills, you do not need an account for ACH payments to be processed. Please call 407.656.4100, M-F 7:30am - 5:30pm to set up ACH payments.
In-person payments / pay-by-phone: You can make in-person payments M-F 7:30am - 5:30pm or via the mail box at City Hall. Paying by phone is available 24/7. Please call 407.656.5437 and have your account number ready. Again, we encourage you to create an account so that you can review consumption amounts, payment history, or download previous bills.
How-to Guide: We have created a "how-to" guide for setting up an online profile, making a payment, and signing up for auto-pay on the the payment website. Some images may differ, however, the general feel is very similar. Click here for the "how-to" guide.
Beginning October 1, 2023 all Storm Water utilities will increase. Residential will increase from $8.50 to $8.75. Commercial accounts will also be increased. Water/Sewer base rates for residential will increase from $6.18 to $6.62 for water; sewer will increase from $8.84 to $9.46. Commercial accounts will also increase. Additionally, all residential Solid Waste services will increase from $22.00 to $23.56. Commercial accounts will also be increased. Please call Customer Service with any questions or concerns. 407.656.4100.
The City of Winter Garden wants you to know that we take your privacy and the security of your account very seriously. City representatives will never ask for your credit card or bank information over the telephone. If you receive a phone call seeking immediate payment on your utility account, please hang up and call us back at 407-656-4100 to verify your account.
The City of Winter Garden Utility Billing Department is committed to providing the best and most personalized service experience possible to each customer. The department processes account billing for over 17,000 service connections (households and businesses) each month based on the delivery and recapture of potable water, reclaimed water for irrigation, storm water, sewer and garbage pick-up services. Pay Utility Bill
- Customer Service Engagement
- Meter Service Requests, Installations and Inspections
- Meter Reading
- Meter Maintenance and Repair
- Account Management - service activation and cancellation
- Account Billing and Payment Processing
Customer Service (Mon to Fri 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM): 407-656-4100
- What is the address for payments or new service accounts?
- What are the City of Winter Garden Utility Billing Rates?
- What are the hours of operation for Utility Billing?
- How can I pay my monthly Utility Bill?
- Is there a flat rate fee for having an account set up in my name?
- How much is the late fee if not paid by the original due date?
- When is the service cut-off date for non-payment?
- Is there a service fee for being on the delinquency cut-off list?
- When will my services be restored if they’ve been turned off for non -payment?
- How to obtain a temporary construction hydrant meter?