The Winter Garden Police Department can assist you with your crime prevention and safety efforts. The Department has personnel who can provide various services, such as:
- Bicycle Registration. Registrations can be made by bringing your bicycle to the police station where an identification number will be stamped into the frame.
- Crime prevention presentations for civic and social organizations, homeowner's associations, Neighborhood Watch groups, and businesses to help reduce the risk of robbery, theft, burglary, sexual assault, etc.
- Golf Cart Registration can be made by contacting the Police Department and requesting registration of your golf cart. You will need to have the make, model, serial number and any unique identifying marks ready to give to the police officer.
- Making periodic House Checks when you are away from home for an extended period of time. You can request a House Check by coming to the Police Department in person or contacting the Police Department by telephone at 407-656-3636.
- Security checks for homes and for businesses located in the City at no cost.